“The world will continue, but it is up to us to decide how we will participate in its future.”
The principles of Permaculture are commonly associated with a rural or agrarian setting, but they are applicable in everywhere.
It is an adaptable set of problem-solving and decision-making ethics based on the patterns and systems of nature.
When we use this approach it creates a fundamental shift in our attitude, towards how to create innovative and sustainable solutions of abundance rather than scarcity and crisis.
... Thoughtful Decision-Making
... Creative Problem-Solving
... But Reject “One Size Fits All” Solutions
• Learn. Collaborate. Implement. Our trainings are about action, creating meaningful tangible action - have everything you need to build your sustainable future.
• Fast-track your learning with 96 hours of expert instruction AND over 24 hours of hands on learning at real sites all over Southern California.
• Never be confused or stumped again by a problem... our problem solving tools show you how to observe, design, and implement solutions that work time and time again.
• Be leagues ahead of others upon graduation... Complete a full-fledged design project with guidance from our expert staff.
• Learn the right way through mentor-student relationships. Learn one on one with an expert... You learn the way humans are meant to learn: through focused, individualized training passed down from a teacher to their student.
• Understanding the principles behind real, long-term, ecological sustainability (Plus become an agent of change by gaining skills you can use to excel on any team or project.)
• Become a champion at finding the right solution for the right project... apply what is needed not what is wanted.
• We help people escape burnout, fatigue, and being overwhelmed by learning the principles behind living a simple, impactful, and purpose-filled life.